DMC EMBROIDERY THREAD (151) (P/SKEIN)
Populate your cart and checkout as usual to submit your purchase request - No payment required. You'll then receive an official quote within 24 hours and you can decide to proceed or not.
Nothing beats the convenience of being able to order online and receive your products at your doorstep within a few days. At Habby & Lace, we offer a dedicated online service for our customers all across the country and some neighbouring countries.
We’ve developed an effective system supported by a dedicated online team which simplifies the tricky factor that comes into play when ordering fabric online.
1. Browse through our online store and add items to cart like you would on any other website.
2. Once you are ready to place the order, check out as usual and you will not need to complete any payment upfront. This means that you are submitting your order as a purchase request.
3. Your order will be received by our online team, the stock will be checked, and you will receive an official quotation within 72 hours.
4. If you are satisfied with the quotation, you have the option of completing your payment via an EFT or using your bank card securely online.
5. Your order will then begin processing. You will receive automated email notifications as your order passes through each step within our store right up until your order reaches your door.
It’s that simple.
We also have a dedicated support team that you can communicate with via WhatsApp for quick responses so that you are always satisfied.
When dealing with fabric, the process involved in determining an accurate price for shipping and delivery becomes almost impossible.
Different types of fabric have different weights which means that a standard or fixed rate or calculation cannot work in this case.
Because of this dilemma, we have implemented quite a simple procedure. All you have to do is add all the items you require to your cart and complete your order. You will not be asked to make any payment on our site. This will simply work as an order enquiry rather than a confirmed order. Once we receive your order, we will work out the best possible courier and delivery costs for your order, to your address. An agent will contact you to inform you of the price and you will receive a quotation. If all is well, you can make your payment and we will send your goods to you. You may also arrange for your own courier to collect your order.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our support team, they will be glad to assist you!