FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you have any further questions or assistance, feel free to get in touch with us!
1. HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER ONLINE?
Placing an order is simple. The only thing that makes ordering from our site slightly different from others is that you don't make any payments on our site. You simply put forward your order. Here is the process:
- Add all the items you want to order to your cart.
- When you are done, click the Checkout icon.
- Enter your details and submit your order.
- Our team will then receive your order & work out the cheapest delivery cost for order and give you a call to confirm.
- If you confirm, you will have the option to pay via Secure Credit Cart Checkout or via EFT.
That's it! Just like that you will be able to enjoy our store and our products without leaving your home!
2. WHAT ARE YOUR STORE'S TRADING HOURS?
- Monday To Thursday: 9:00 to 16:00
- Fridays: 9:00 to 11:45 & Reopen 14:00 to 16:45
- Saturdays: 9:00 to 13:00
- Sundays: CLOSED
- Open most Public Holidays (Check with us)
3. ARE THERE ANY REFUNDS ON ORDERS?
There are strictly no refunds on line orders. All our products go through checks when they are packaged and sent off so there can be no issues with the products. When it comes to fabric, we obviously cannot accept any returns after it is cut.
4. I WANT TO ORDER FABRIC WITH DECIMAL QUANTITIES BUT YOUR SITE DOESN'T ALLOW IT.
Yes, our system does not allow this however, if you do require a decimal quantity, simply add a note on the checkout page when submitting your order. You will receive an official invoice with the correct quantities once we confirm the courier costing.